Sunday, June 30, 2013

hot librarian

Dreamy:

I was at the library with Pink and Sparkly and Lora Mae, maybe Chutah. We were looking through the movies for something to watch, but I kept looking back to the male librarian at the desk, who was absolutely scrummy. All of the movies were Christmas movies, and I wondered aloud why that was, and I was informed by my friends that they liked to keep lots of those on hand for homeless people. It was cold at Christmas, so they came into the library, and this way, they had something to watch and keep up their spirits.

We found some movies that were wrapped like presents. Patrons had given the library Christmas gifts, and they hadn’t opened them. Pink/Sparkly and Lora Mae went to the librarian to find out if they could open them for the library. I stayed with the presents, because I was too shy to talk to the librarian, and while standing there, I found big magnum bottle of champagne. I was messing with the top of the bottle, nervously, and loosened the cork, which shot out of the bottle and hit me right underneath the eye.

I was embarrassed, and the girls ran back over to check out what was going on. They were trying to convince me that I needed to go tell the librarian what I’d done, but I didn’t want to, especially since I opened their booze and I was developing a nice black eye, and the librarian was still hot hot hot. They went to sort it out for me. I believe he came over to check on me, but my brain seems to have censored the good part.

**********************************

I was driving a motorcycle, but it was one of those trike things, and it had a full back seat part to it. My sister and her husband and child were sitting in the back, and I was driving them somewhere kind of far. We were hurtling down the road, and I can remember my hair streaming out behind me. Suddenly, it started to hail. Big, golfball to softball size hail. I was worried about the baby getting brained, so we pulled over to the rest station on the highway, which was about fifteen stories high. We were looking for a place to sit and rest, but everyone was inside due to the hail. We finally got a place, and it turned out that it was because the hail had stopped.

No comments: