Friday, June 28, 2013

Jetpack Joyride

So I was in this house with my kids and everyone. You were around there somewhere, and my mom and my sister, and basically all my people. It was a little influenced by the new video game, as I knew we were all in danger/crisis mode, and I was spending my time trying to protect everyone. There were other people there, and there was a man there that wanted me, and we had flirted, and we were going to set aside some time to get to know each other a little better in a very biblical sense. Things were a bit quiet and calm, but I felt very on edge, like I needed to be on my guard. The more this man wanted to get me alone, the more I felt put off by it. Work Guy was in the military, and he had been given top secret prototypes. One was a vertical/standing model jetpack, and the other was a horizontal/laying down jetpack. He was flying them around, testing them out, and I was watching. The Man from earlier was testing them after Work Guy. Man asked me if I was going next, and I indicated that they were insane, because that was top secret stuff, and very dangerous to boot. As I'm talking, I look down the street, and through the fog generated from these stupid prototypes, I see tanks rolling down the street. Somehow they were sneaky. I couldn't hear them, but I could see them, and a tank was parking on every block. They were dropping smoke screens, and soldiers were pouring out around them. I start running, and push everyone inside the house, but I couldn't grab Work Guy, and he was being swarmed by soldiers when I looked back. I remember thinking that they were looking for Work Guy because of his using the prototypes, but once I got into the house, I wasn't sure. Then I was inside this house, with all the people, just watching. Making sure people were ok. Watching people sleep peacefully in hammocks, seemingly unaffected by the war going on outside.

No comments: