Sunday, June 30, 2013

the shakes

Today's dreams aren't super clear, but I do remember that the boyfriend was expecting a group of male friends to spend the night. They were going to stay in a foyer type room in the house, which looked like the entrance to a small Mexican restaurant. It was late, and the guys started to arrive, and I was in my nightclothes already, which just so happened to sexy. I laid down on a pallet, and ended up sleeping between two of the guys. There was interest, but nothing happened. In the morning, I woke up and knew I was in trouble, not really for infidelity, because that was probably ok, but for sleeping somewhere else, and went to the boyfriend and explained how tired I was, but I knew deep down that I had really liked the attention. After we talked it out for a minute, I tried to make it up to him by planning a party for everyone while I waited for his bus to arrive to take him to work. ******* I'm playing a video game with my son, and it's all immersive. We're driving a dune buggy thing over an icy tundra, which is pixelated, following his friend. I was nervous about it, since it was a MMORPG, and his friend decides to make it harder. We go to space, and we enter a tube. He goes in a really tight spiral in the tube, and as he does, pieces fall off in a honeycomb shape. I have to follow him really closely to use the space that just fell in the one second grace period after. ********* I was in a nasty hovel of a hotel, and i think i was a guy. I was sitting there alone, coming down off a drug, and starting to really hurt from withdrawal, when i discovers this giant ziplock bag of white powder, which happens to be my drug of choice. So i take it. Then this fried looking blonde woman shows up, she's my partner, and i have to tell her i fell off the wagon. She's a little disappointed, but understanding, and she helps me to get rid of the drugs and decide to move on. I remember how much i wish i hadn't done it when she got there.

No comments: