Friday, September 27, 2013

Prom Night

I have to keep us with recording these things. So I was sitting at a table at prom night. I was looking fantastic, and I was sitting at a table relaxing, checking my phone or snacking or some kind of other zen thing, and someone came up to me concerned because my date had left me alone. He was asking me where my boyfriend had gone, and I told him he was off at the gambling tables, and that he'd be there until he lost all his money or won an amount he was happy with, and I wouldn't expect him any sooner than that. I had zero problems with this. The guy seemed unbelieving. Prom was so special, I had to be with my date during prom. I explained that I was enjoying myself, and I'd been to prom 6 times before this, and this year made my 7th. I counted them off on my fingers. Three in Little Axe, three in Ardmore, and now this one. That's about all I remember about it. Just a dream about being content and confident on my own.

No comments: